Saturday 14 December 2013

My favourite Twelve Things Christmassy



~ sings to the tune of The Twelve Days of Christmas ~

In the run up to Christmas
Center Parcs asked of me
My favourite 12 things Christmassy

On the twelfth day of Christmas my favourite things would be

Twelve hours of laughter

Eleven facebook greetings (LOL)

Ten toes toasting

Nine IG tree shots (#nofilter)

Eight Baileys on ice

Seven snowflakes falling*

Six cracker jokes boom-tish

Five gold sequins

Four leftover sausages

Three excited children

Two weeks free of school runs

and a Christmas special Downton Abbey!


*In truth I am hoping for more than seven snowflakes. At the Center Parks Winter Wonderland they use 2700kg of artificial snow which would be a rather nice addition if the weather doesn't oblige..

I hope your Christmas brings you all your favourite things too x

This is my entry to the Center Parcs and Tots 100 December challenge. If I’m chosen, I would like to visit Sherwood Forest.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee....This challenge made you sing too! Love it! Good luck honey x

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)