Saturday 15 June 2013

Ring, damn you!

Last week I got a phone call that had me squealing like a girl.
This week I have been waiting for the phone to ring to confirm it.
The phone hasn't rung.
It's still a possibility. But increasingly a slim possibility.
So this week I will not watch my phone. I will not wait. I will not be disappointed.


Instead I will get excited about BRITMUMS LIVE!

I will be there. I'll be clutching my phone, trying to remember how to work twitter so I can find people, and snapping the instagram life out of my battery.

I am so excited about meeting some blogging buddies and making some new friends, especially my fellow 365'ers. See you there I hope!

Five Go Blogging 365project week 24 2013

Waiting by the school gates. Phone hasn't rung.
Dripping school run. No messages.
Look! Over there! A phone that isn't ringing.
Head sized cookie break. While the phone doesn't ring.
Tea break in the garden. Away from the phone.
Daydreaming out of a rain splatered window. About a non existent phone call.
The Wee One playing the fool. While I panic about a lack of phone signal.


Join The Boy and Me to follow more 365'ers

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

12 comments:

  1. Cant wait to meet you at Britmums, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dripping school run photo is really good nd i really like the one of your 3 children sat on the steps too.will that phone ring again???? i hope so :)

    see you next weekend x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the photo of everyone on the front door.
    Look forward to meeting you at the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that 'phone rings soon and I'm v jealous about Britmums - daren't go for fear of divorce. (OH still not entirely approving of blog although I feel he is softening - maybe by next year!)
    Love the dripping school run and the three of them in front of the door

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the kids sat on the steps xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely happy picture of the children on the steps - let's hope the phone rings soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do hope you get your long awaited phone call soon!! fab pictures and hope to meet you at Britmums Live x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no I hate waiting for 'important' phone calls, you try not to obsess about it but you can't help it! You're not obsessing though are you?? Great photos as always

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to meeting you at Britmums

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you get the phone call this week... even though it didn't they are great pictures from the week. I love the 'look over there' picture

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really looking forward to bumping into you again! X.

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)